How much is your childs health worth to you?
If your child is having difficulty in health and fitness or just wants to get fit, then this is the place for them!
At FitKidz we know that childhood obesity rates are increasing at an alarming rate with physical fitness amongst children and tweens on the decline. Many concerned parents are turning to FitKidz for help for their kids.
Our children’s favourite hobbies now consist of the ipad, the tv and the video game console rather than playing ball, playing tips or riding their bike. Physical activity is so important during the formative years of a Child’s life, it’s crucial to ensure that they’re getting the exercise their bodies need.
An important way to help your child with weight loss, maintaining a normal weight and develop healthy habits is to encourage him or her to participate in regular physical activity.
At FitKidz we know that childhood obesity rates are increasing at an alarming rate and physical classes are decreasing in schools. Many concerned parents are turning to FitKidz for help for their kids and teens.
Students and their parents love our After School Program and recommend it to their friends because we focus on five areas we call our Fitness FUNdamentals
- Fitness is the heart and soul of what we do.
- We unleash brain power, fitness focus and confidence.
- Our instructors live to play and play to live – they are all working personal trainers and fitness instructors with a passion for educating our youth.
- It’s not just about playing; it’s about playing on a team.
- The diversity of our fitness class drives our success.
A national evaluation found that over 40 percent of students attending modern day fitness programs improved their reading and math grades, and that those who attended more regularly were more likely to make improvements.
We want each child to feel and be the best they can be through our carefully designed circuit training exercises for kids. Participants learn how to build and tone muscles, increase lean body mass, and improve hand-eye coordination, balance, movement, cardiovascular-respiratory endurance, flexibility & agility. As a result of overall body conditioning and increasing their physical fitness levels on a regular consistent basis, most of the kids and Teens in this program have attested to benefiting from any or all of the following:
- An increase in personal self-esteem & confidence.
- Ability to “Make the Team” & participate in peer group youth sports weight management.
- Increased overall body-tone and feeling more comfortable in their appearance and clothes.
- Increased concentration & energy levels in school.
- Overcoming childhood obesity
- Decrease in mood swings.
- Drinking more water.
- Decreased Stress and Anxiety levels associated with peer pressure, school, work & family living environments.
- Develop better and more “restful” sleep patterns overtime.
- Pay more attention to what they are eating and drinking and become more interested in learning about & improving these habits as well, if they haven’t begun doing so, already.
We want to get younger children physically active and make a real difference to their lives.
We take into account short attention spans by letting kids play games, compete against others or the clock, and keep score. Circuit training exercises for kids can include jump rope, hop scotch, throwing balls, jumping in the air, hula hoop, relay races, jumping jacks and dashes. We also complete an assessment during each cycle so children can see how much they’ve accomplished and how far they can go.
Your children are priceless to you, and so their health should be your number one priority.
GET $100 OFF FITKIDZ WITH NSW GOVERNMENT ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY